You’ve probably heard about the word snap chat. Snap chat is one of the popular mobile apps which allows you to send pictures, videos and they will disappear after some time. Snapchat was started in the year 2011 and it was quite a popular way for the people to communicate with the pictures by using more than that written text. This app was founded by Evan Spiegel. Users can send snaps to multiple friends at once or add them to their particular stories and also can keep as the feed where they can watch the videos later. Snapchat For ipad Users can also send private messages and also can make the video calls and voice calls.
Download Snapchat For iPad /iPhone/Mac
Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp are also recently launched the similar feature disappearing the message after some time. These are the main rival sites to Snapchat. More than 161 million users at this year starting and the average person will visit for 18 times in a day. Mostly Teens and adults are using this Snap chat app the catching demographics. Many celebrities are known to use the Snapchat as an alternative method to communicate with their followers.
How to download Snapchat for the iPad:
- Open the app store and search for the Snapchat
- Click on iPad only and change it to iPhone only.
- Then Click on the Snap chat official app and press the ‘Free’ button.
- Press the option ‘install’
- Snapchat is now installed onto the iPad.
How to use Snapchat:
- Snapchat is available both in the iOS and Android phones. After downloading the app you can use this one
- You can add all your contacts by swiping down from the home screen.
- You can click a picture by using the capture button and along with a video by holding it down.
- After that, you can edit by using the swiping option from left to right and along with the buttons on the side.
- You can also send this to a single person or you can add this to your story.
- To chat with the friends swipe to the right
- To access your friend’s story swipe to left
Some common terms and Phrases used in the Snapchat:
- Snapchatters: People who use snap chat
- Snapback: A reply to snap
- Snaps: Different photos or videos taken using Snapchat
- Story: A snap which you can send to your followers, this can be seen n number of times in 24 hours after that it will automatically disappear.
- Scores: A special calculation to combine the number of snaps you’ve sent and received.
- Snapcode: These are scannable codes which can make your new friends easier.
Best Hidden features of Snapchat:
- If you are an advanced user you can try these features to make your picture more unique.
- Decorate the snaps with emoji’s, yes if you want to annotate your snaps you can use the rainbow option too by using the emoji. Choose the pen tool then you have to take a picture by tapping the emoji which will be seen underneath the palate option, select the symbol you want to apply and start writing that one.
- You can use multiple filters to your snap like to the same snap you can use two geo filters. The first filter can be added normally by swiping left. After that hold another finger on the screen and swipe that one to select another one.
- One can also add the face effects like adding sunglasses to it pictures which will use the facial recognition option.
- There is another option where you can create your own stickers which mean take a picture and upload one then click the scissor icon choose the new sticker option and draw a new circle around the area where you want to prepare a sticker from.
- Send the pictures which take early, you can send the pictures as messages which you took early, click on the small circle underneath the capture button or you can also swipe up and go to the camera roll. Choose the picture you want to send and tap edit and send that picture.
- Snap Chat is an avid customer for both battery and data. To use fewer data and battery you can turn on the inbuilt “Travel Mode” option which saves on data by stopping the messages and stories automatically.
- Snap chat lettering is too small if you want to use the bigger letters then you can access to the bigger text by double tapping T before you want to edit your picture.