There are a lot of wonderful GBA games even though hand-held gaming device didn’t come during the many years. But it must not be a big trouble to play the GBA games. If you wish to play these games on your iPhone you can try the GBA For iOS. Buy following the step by step instructions in the below article by downloading you can enjoy the GBA For iOS in your iPhone devices like iPad and iPhone in order make the retro games your favourite ones.
- 1 How To Download GBA For iOS iPad/IPhone/ Mac
- 1.1 Step 1: Make the required things like to change the date
- 1.2 Step 2: Then download the app from safari instead of your device app
- 1.3 Step 3: Click on the home button after clicking on the install button
- 1.4 Step 4: Double click on the home button and choose the settings app this will change the date and time section in the settings app.
- 1.5 Step 5: Then scroll through the date until you reach that particular date
- 1.6 Step6: Wait until the app finishes installing then go to your home screen and you can see the GBA4iOS icon and wait until it reaches and launch and open that.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 Related
How To Download GBA For iOS iPad/IPhone/ Mac
Retro games are quite popular in these days. But the sad part is that games like Super Nintendo or Atari can’t be played on your iPad or iPhone as the Apple devices don’t allow the emulator apps in the Apple App store. If you want to play these on your Apple devices which doesn’t mean you can’t break the boundaries.
There is an option which is named as the GBA4iOS which will helps to install your retro games. With this one, you can play the games which are released for Game Boy Advance, original Gameboy and Gameboy colour. The downloading and installing the GBA4iOS on the iPhone device is absolutely free. The installation process is very easy and effortless which mainly requires changing the date on your I device. This work for all the ios of 11, 10.3.3, 10.3, 10.2, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.2, 9.1, 9.0.2, 8.4.1, 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1, 7.1.2
Step 1: Make the required things like to change the date
If you want to work the app, you’ll need to change the date on your device as you were installing it.
Open the settings application
Then you can see the option “General” click on that “Date and Time”
Then switch the option “set automatically” off
Click on the home button to come to the home button, this will make the settings application open to correct the screen so that you can quickly change it later in the process.
Step 2: Then download the app from safari instead of your device app
Try to open the safari on your device
Visit this webpage https://www.pgyer.com/0sZi. This will work good on the latest version of GBA4iOS
Click on the option “Install App” button then click the “Install”. This will start downloading the app to your device.
After this, it will show you the new icon of the GBA4iOS after that you can see the icon on your Home screen then switch from “Waiting” to “Loading” move to the next step.
Step 5: Then scroll through the date until you reach that particular date
Step6: Wait until the app finishes installing then go to your home screen and you can see the GBA4iOS icon and wait until it reaches and launch and open that.
This process won’t be work on the iOS 10 or iOS 11 so here is the process for those.
How to install GBA4iOS on iPhone and iPad running iOS 10 or iOS 11
Here are some simple instructions to install GBA4iOS for iPhone and iPad running iOS 10 or iOS 11
- Step 1: Launch Safari on your iOS device, then go to the iemulators.com
- Step 2: Then click on the “Apps” tab
- Step 3: Then you have to move down and click on the option GBA4iOS 2.1
- Step4: Click on the Download page and you have to scroll down again until you find the GBA4iOS icon. Then have a look at the two versions signed and date trick, you have to choose the signed version.
- Step 5: you can see a popup when you have to install the button and click on the button GBA4iOS
- Step 6: The installation process of GBA4iOS will start
After the successful installation process, you can see the GBA4iOS app on your iDevice screen.
- Step 7: Then you have to faith the third party profile to run GBA4iOS on your iPhone.
Open Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management. Under, “Enterprise App” tap on “Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd.” after that click on “Trust Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd.” button. Again click on Trust confirm. That’s it you have successfully installed GBA4iOS on your iOS device.
Wrapping up Now you can start installing your favourite retro games and make most of them during your free time.