Whatsapp Media: Whatsapp is a social media that allows Android users to exchange text, image, video and audio messages are free. It is an instant (without delay) messaging application. For example it allows the iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows Phone, and Nokia, etc…
How to Create Whatsapp Group Link
Whatsapp is popular with end users and it has unlimited text messages and it also provides group chat and location sharing options. It uses a version of the open standard Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol.
It is used to stay in touch with friends and family at anytime and anywhere. It is free and offers simple, reliable messaging and calling and secure. The messages and calls are secured with end-to-end encryption, it means that no third party can read and listen to them.
The features of Whatsapp:
- Simple and reliable messaging: Using phone’s internet we can send the message to your friends and family.
- Group chat: keep in touch with the group of peoples like your family and coworkers
- Whatsapp on web and desktop: Download the desktop app or web.whatsapp.com is the most convenient devices to use
- Voice and video calls: Using voice calls we can talk to your friends and family for free.
- Security by default: End-to-end encryption is used to secure your messages and calls.
- Sharing moments: we can send photos and videos quickly.
- Voice messages
- Documents sharing
Security in Whatsapp:
The personal moments are shared with Whatsapp such as texts, photos, videos, voice messages, documents, and calls are secured by end-to-end encryption method. This security is used to speak freely, messages that stay with you, to see for yourself.
The very interesting part in Whatsapp is the group discussion where it allows you to chat with a group of peoples (up to 50 people). The users can add the people to the group only by the number in the contact list.
The following are the steps to create Whatsapp group
- Open the window of conversations
- Tap the (…) button in the top-right corner
- Click on New group
- Enter the group name
- Add the people you want to the group
- Click Done
Whatsapp Group Link
Whatsapp is one of the top most messengers in the world and it is very convenient to use by all. The current version of the application adds the Whatsapp group link in order to extend the new members to a group. And it is not available in the messengers like Viber, hike, etc…
The users can invite to the group chat only by the people number in your contact list. A group chat is enough to call only one and you can post a link.
- Follow the groups in Whatsapp
- Click the certain group
- Click on the invitation
- Share the link of the group
- Go to the profile of your Whatsapp
- Click on the settings option > group info
- Click on invite group via link
- Then finally the Whatsapp group link successfully created
Advantages of Whatsapp
- Sending free messages easily
- Whatsapp tools are easy to use
- No advertisements
- Sharing photos, location, etc… to friends
- No need money to send messages.