The iPhone is a huge brand and it has a messenger to message people which is known as iMessage and Face Time. Everyone who has iPhone then they need to activate this messenger by which you can text iPhone users easily. This messenger exists in this iPhone only. You can activate this messenger on you devices of Apple like iPhone, iPod and iPad. Then while activating this you have received an error message then those error messages are like waiting for activation, an error occurred during activation, if you couldn’t get sign in, please check your device’s network connection and activation unsuccessful.
How to Solve “iMessage Activation Error” in few Steps
Such errors have come and disturb you for a while because you are not getting what to do and what is going on. if in case you need to activate the messenger and you are again and again getting fail then in this case you got annoyed and you are not getting the solution for this. You are panic because nothing is going as you want and planned before buying the expensive phone. So you do not need to worry because we are telling you what to do. First of all check your device’s settings because device setting must be correct or suitable to the application’s support. You can check the setting by following details which may help you out to correct the settings as per the iMessage or FaceTime.
- First you need to make sure about the connection of the network that cellular data connection is enable or not and is it connected to any WiFi or not. In this case if you are using an iPhone device then you need to have SMS messenger activation through your phone number by using iMessage or FaceTime. It also depends on the SMS carrier likes by which network because you might get charged for the messages.
- To activate the messages communication in settings then you need to ‘Go to Settings’ then select the ‘General’ then ‘Date & Time’. Then check the time zone is correct or not because to activate the messenger this is important to do.
If still you are receiving that error messages then do the following steps after turning off the device and restart your devices.
- Go to Settings, and then Messages and then you need to turn off the iMessage.
- Now, Go to Settings, and then Face Time and then you need to turn off your Face Time.
- Just restart your devices and after restarting your device turn on the iMessage as well as Face Time again which you have turned off before.
iMessage Waiting for Activation
Wait till 24 hrs, even after 24 hours you are finding the same issue then follow the steps:
- Make sure that are updated with your latest iOS version or not. If it is not then update it as soon as possible.
- If you are an iPhone user then you need to contact the network carrier just to make sure about the SMS messages receiving facility.
- You can also contact the Apple Support help line which has been especially introduced for the iPhone users.
FaceTime or iPhone messenger is not available in many countries. Still you are finding some errors while activating your device then you can get more help through your email address which is use already by you even if you did not receive any kind of verification mail. Sometimes it also happen that you can’t able to sign in to the Face Time and iMessage devices so you may suffer from such issues otherwise it is not at all big task to do.
It may also happen that you have tried a lot to install this messenger but you just couldn’t able to do this installation. You are new to iPhone devices so you may not know what to do but there is no need to do worry more because this information are more than enough. You can easily install the messenger or FaceTime in your devices.
Apple is very huge brand so it also has a good security system that makes system more complicated and sometimes you just can’t able to understand what is the issue with the device. You just need to follow the above steps you can easily get iMessage or FaceTime services and soon you are able to take a lot of benefits through these iPhone devices.