Whatsapp is one of the most popular mobile messaging app of recent times and addictive among its large number of worldwide users in very short time. It is an internet based cross platform messaging service available for IOS, android, windows and many more smart phones, which is now made available for computers also. Whatsapp has been started by Brian Acton and Jan Koum in the year 2009.
Whatsapp for Windows
Now, let us know the simple guide and tips to download wahatsapp latest version for windows pc, here you can directly the whatsapp from your windows pc for free.. check out the following steps
Whatsapp is free for lifetime for IOS devices, but for android it is only free for one year and after that you will be charged a small amount of 55 INR(0.99$) per year to use Whatsapp.
You can Also Check :
- User friendly: Working of Whatsapp is very easy and user friendly that there is no need of every time log in and log out.
- Automatic saving: When any of your friend sends a message as videos, texts, audios etc an alert is shown by the lovely Whatsapp and if you can’t hear this alert this smart app will automatically save this message for you to view on next visit of the app.
- Free of cost: Communication with Whatsapp is totally free and there are no hidden costs like n case of voice calls or telephonic voice.
- Voice messages: Whatsapp not only allows us to transfer text based messages but also allows sending voice messages.
- Share our location: You can even share your location with your friends with the feature of share location. To share location with your friends you need to tap on share location and on GPS on your mobile which shares your exact location or nearby locations.
- Images and Video: Sharing of unlimited images and videos with your friends but the video clip size is the only constraint; you can share videos up to 16mb but not exceeding it.
- No ads: Many apps and games downloaded from play store display ads which are irritating to the user, but Whatsapp doesn’t display any ad which makes it more users friendly.
- Send chat conversation: You can share your chat conversations with others via email which may include images and videos also. This can be done by clicking menu option in a conversation then click on more and select email conversation.
- Back-up: You can make backup of your Whatsapp conversations. You save the important conversations you need to go settings menu, choose chat preferences then click on the chat history backup option.
- Privacy: Whatsapp provides privacy settings using which you can select the options like contacts, nobody, everyone to whom you want to share your last seen, Profile picture and status.
- Group chats: You can create groups with maximum of 100 members and share messages, images and videos to all the members of the group at a time.
How to Download Whatsapp for Windows
To download Whatsapp for PC you need any android emulator like bluestacks or Andy emulators. Bluestacks is an android to PC emulator which can be used to run any android game or app on PC platform. As Whatsapp is not presently available for PC it can be downloaded using emulator.
Whatsapp for Windows using Bluestacks 3 Emulator
- Firstly download the bluestacks 3 Emulator in your PC by visiting some specified website like softpedia.
- Once the emulator is installed in your PC open it and search for Whatsapp in search bar.
- Select whatsapp and click on download button for starting the download.
- It takes about few seconds for downloading and after that the installation process will take place.
- After that it will appear in your Apps menu
- After installation process you will get OTP for its activation as a SMS on your Smartphone.
- Enter this password at the time of first use of messenger to experience ultimate sharing of messages, images and videos.