Whatsapp has been a powerful tool to share the ideas of people in the recent times. Many people started using whatsapp that any other social media. It helps to stay in contact with all our friends and comrades and exchange valuable information either official or unofficial. Whatsapp which is owned by facebook now wanted to give us a rich experience of using the app on the computer. It wants us to have a richer communication with friends, families and colleagues both on phones and computer. Now you can use this whatsapp on web also with the latest Whatsapp web / webwhatsapp
Whatsapp Web App Login Through QR Code
Whatsapp web is a computer based application that makes use of the whatsapp application to send and receive the message on the computer. It is a computer based extension of our whatsapp account that is presently active on our phone. The messages that we send and receive to our family, friends and colleagues are in complete sync with the computer in real time so we may be able to see the texts that we receive from others and send replies to them in real time though our system itself and we can see all the message including text and multimedia on both the devices. We can use both the whatsapp present in android and ios on our computer which is why it is called whatsapp web.
WebWhatsapp Compatible Devices
Any action or changes we do it in our whatsapp through our phone will also effect in our system and whatever changes we do in the whatsapp web will also effect on the whatsapp application in our phone and devices. Currently, the whatsapp web is only available for the following devices
- iPhone 7+
- Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1
- Nokia S60
- Nokia S40EVO
- Blackberry and Blackberry 10 Smartphones
It is to be noted that Whatsapp web is not another whatsapp account or it is not another new account on another device. It is just a same profile on two devices which you can comfortably surf or text in which you feel like.
Requirements for Whatsapp Web Login :
- You must have an active whatsapp account on our phone or create a new one
- You must have a continuous and stable internet connection in both the device and computer in which you are going to use the whatsapp web. Because this stable internet connection helps in maintaining the sync with the phone and the computer.
- You should use the latest version of the Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge in case if you are using any one of these on your computer just to match and make it compatible with the latest version of whatsapp and the android. Safari and Edge are the browser using in iOs.
- Also update to the latest version of the whatsapp to prevent the crashing of the app and whatsapp web. In case if you are using the older version of whatsapp which came at first, it is recommended to download and update the whatsapp to the newer version. So that the whatsapp and the whatsapp don’t lose signal and stay in sync.
The whatsapp on our phone can be projected into our computer by scanning a QR code which is unique to each user on the whatsapp hence connecting both the devices.
Whatsapp Web QR Code:
This code stays as a bridge between the whatsapp application in our phone either android or ios and the whatsapp web on our computer. It is just a 2D code which is more like a barcode that is tentatively designed such that it looks like an advanced form of a barcode. These are widely used nowadays for safer transaction of money online by many other applications such as PayTM. This code can be scanned and decoded by a scanner in the device.
Just like those apps WhatsApp uses this code to connect the phone and computer to sync the same account in both the devices.
Steps to connect to WhatsApp web / WebWhatsapp :
- Open the url web.whatsapp.com in your updated browser such as chrome, safari etc.
- You can find a black and white box in the middle of the page. It has the QR code.
- Now open the whatsapp application on your device.
- Navigate to whatsapp web/ desktop from the settings
- A scanner will appear in the centre of the screen of your phone.
- Use it to scan the QR code that is displayed on the computer.
- Wait for few seconds and let it sync with both the devices and it is perfect to use it now on computer.
Incoming Searches : Whatsapp Web / Webwhatsapp / Whatsapp QR Code / Whatsapp Web Login / Login Whatsapp Web / Whatsapp Web Connect / Whatsapp Web scan / How to Use Whatsapp web / How to Connect to Whatsapp Web ;